Update on my life!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I realized I've not really been blogging much about my life.. So, I decided that I shall. If not for you people to read, just for myself to come back here and read about in the future.. =) The last time I actually blogged about my life would be about my birthday.. That was in July! Shucks! It really seems just like yesterday I was at that party with all my friends! Time sure flies!! 


I'll write little bits about what happened since my party and I'll try and just give a brief description for each one =P

- = : * ~ * : = -

16th - 17th of August: I went to our Youth Alpha Retreat. I think there were about 10 of us? Anyways, it was awesome! =DD Quentin got a really really nice place for us to stay too! I wanna go back there.. =P 

30th August: Fungus had "Crazy Sex Rally" @ Genazano College - the speaker was great! CIA did a good job, I reckon! =DD 

2nd September: I didn't perform in Utassy's Peter and the Wolf and 1, 2, 3! Production. It's a long story and I don't really want to go into detail about it. 

9th September: My school, BHSSC, had our VCE Dance Performance. I performed in Jungle (everyone taking Dance as a subject had to be in it), our group dance with Kami, Shanade and Cassie and in cheerleading. Overall, I think we did really really well =D 

20th September - 5th October: Was my 3rd term break =D Who doesn't like school holidays eh? 

24th September: I stayed over at Mich's house. =) Fun times!! 

25th September: CIA outing! Haha! It was great to go out to the park since it started being warm again.. Spring!! 

29th - 30th September: I had ballet in the morning.. Kinda stayed there til noon, I think? Don't worry, we had a break! It was because I was gonna do my ballet exam.. 

1st - 3rd October: I went to the National Theatre for ballet class with examiners. I went with Nikki and Kirsten. We also had a short class at our ballet studio before the classes.. =) Keean thought that I was crazy for doing too much ballet =P I think it was worth it! 

11th October: I attended the water baptism. =) My sister got water baptised.. No, I've not been water baptised but I'm kinda thinking of getting water baptised.. I will.. soon.. 

12th October: I had ballet exam orientation @ Opera Australia. The studio is huuuge! =D I want one in my house ;P hehe 

18th October: Kids' Sunday rehearsal for Sparklers =D 

19th October: KIDS' SUNDAY!! woohoo! I think Sparklers performed really really well and I'm soo proud of them!! =DD 

24th October: I had my Intermediate ballet exam @ Opera Australia @ 9.30am. I had to be at the place by 8.30am for warm up. I had to wake up at 6 am and get my hair done, change into my tights and leo, make sure I've got everything, get mom to send me to station and catch a train there. pheww.. It was my first ballet exam in Australia.. Scaryyy =/ But after my exam, Victoria wagged school and we went out.. =D yay! she loves me.. We went to ikea.. haha.. fun.. 

25th October: Chris Ong asked me to do a dance to Desert Song by Hillsong so I choreographed stuff and asked Carissa and Wenya if they would like to be in the dance with me. 

1st of November: Our 2nd and final rehersal of Desert song before performing the next day! Jenny came and help us. =) Then, I went to visit impact! Youth after that =D 

2nd November: We performed Desert song (quite well, I reckon) in 1st and 2nd service =D 

9th November: After church, I went out with Erin, Angie and Emily to celebrate Erin's birthday. We went to Camberwell market then we went back to her house to have lunch and hang around. =) Lots of funn! 

12th November: I had my Yr11 Dance theory exam.. It went for an hour and a half and most of us finished it within 30-45 minutes. I even tried my best to write slowly! 

15th November: Erin came over because we were gonna go to Emily's house together. Emily's mom planned a surprise party for her and we were suppose to arrive around about 7.30pm. We had fun snacking on food, chatting and for me, catching up with my ex-schoolmates, while waiting for her to arrive. She came at about 8.30, I think? She criedd! ahaha.. she was THAT happy! She changed into a pretty dress, opened presents and then we dance! We had cake and ice cream.. Yum!! It was an awesome party! =D Then, Erin's dad came to pick us up and sent me home. I still had the party buzz and wanted to dance even 2 hours after I got home ;P Which was late.. hehe 

19th November: I had my Yr 10 exams starting today. I had English. I think I did alright =) Then, I went to Blacky to visit Erin and others. I bought chips for Mich and chips and apple cider for Erin! ;P I got caught by the receptionist person for being in school but ah well.. ;P 

20th November: Humanities exam. I went to flying start for Yr 12 dance for like 15 mins. ;P Yes, I wagged. I got my work, though =) 

21st November: Math exam and Food exam. I wagged flying start again but only cause I would have had to wait for an hour and a half before it would have start and my teacher wasn't there. 

23rd November: Went to Julia's 21st birthday party @ Sofia's Burwood! It was heaps of fun!! =DD 

24th November: Last day of my exams! Science and Drama! Hurrah! 

25th November: Day off school! Went out with Keean and Erin to check out the t-shirt printing place and to buy the big bear for michelle =D 

26th - 27th November: Days off school! and being a major bum =P

28th November: Last day of Yr10!! Yaaay! We did some stupid test thinggies =( But we got our math and science papers back. I got 83% for my science and 96% for my math! yaay! I'm happy =DD Also had Senior performance at night - I was in Dusk Darting and Aftermath =) 

29th November: I had 2 senior performances today. But both only for Birds - my toes were sooo sooo sore from doing full on pointe twice in a day! =( We went to the Oops fair for a little while after my matinee performance and I had fairy floss! =D I want mooore! Before my matinee afternoon performance, Ms Hayes (my ballet teacher) gave me my ballet exam results!! Well, I got 71. I'm okay with it now =) 

5th December: I woke up at 7.15am to go to my sister's school to buy second hand books for school. They didn't have any of mine =.= waste of time.. then I had to wait for Erin to finish getting interviewed and stuff. I caught up with Bryan and Derek. haha.. funny people.. i miss hanging with them =/ Met with Paul at Blacky station. Went to Eastland. Erin bought my ticket, how nicee! And we watched HSM3! Yaay! It was good! I loved it!! =D Then, Erin and I went to meet Keean. Waited for Nessa to come. Nessa signed the cloth thinggie. We went and buy Mich's gift card and smiggle stuff. La di da... Keean and I went back to my house to get the big bear. =D We walked to Blacky High. Omg! Keean is the most annoying person to walk with! ;P ahaha And that day was sooo hot somemore! He couldn't stop asking "are we there yet?" Anyways, we went to school and surprised Mich and she was happy, I think? ;P haha Then, Keean, Jean and I went to crash at Mich's house. Mich opened her present. I had cup noodles then I had to go home.. I had a junior performance - performing aftermath. 

6th December: I went to watch the junior performance.. It was weird and fun! Weird that I was watching not performing.. Hmm.. then we went to the awards thing after.. =) The boys did a really funny performance haha.. erm.. then i went home.. Dad said he didn't wanna send me to Rach's house for her party. So i thought I couldn't go. Then I saw Richard online at 7.15pm. The party was supposed to start at 7.30pm. I asked him why he wasn't at Rach's and he said he has bball. He asked why I'm not at Rach's and I told him no transport. He asked for my address, checked it out on google maps and offered to give me a lift because we lived close by. He said we would have to be a little late but I didn't really care because I wasn't gonna go in the first place. =) So we got there about 9.45pm. We danced. ate. danced. rach cut the cake. danced. had jelly. danced. had muffin and cake. danced. danced. - You get it.. ;P Richard's dad came to pick us up at 12am and we went home =) It awesome! and I had sooo much funn dancing =DD 


- = : * ~ * : = -

Pheww.. so that's my life's story for the past few months ;P haha.. well, more or less.. Haha.. Yes, I've been quite busy.. lol.. not anymore since there's no more school.. ehehe..

I'm hungry so I'm gonna go eat.. =P 

I'll be back
soon

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007