And the lion fell in love with the lamb

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yay! I've watched Twilight.. =DD My sis and I got in the cinema just as the movie started.. We didn't get the best seats but it was alright.. Anyways, I liked it.. Even though they changed bits and pieces in the book that I thought that should have been the same in the movie and they didn't put in some parts that I really liked in the book.. My sis and I were going "that wasn't in the book!" and "that didn't happened that way in the book!" when we were watching.. =P 


However, as I said, I liked it.. All those people who does not like it, I don't really care and you can keep all your bagging Twilight to yourself. It was good to see it on screen. And interesting to see what the directors did to the story. =) Oh, and I think it was too short.. Hahah.. I like never ending stories so maybe that's just me ;P 

I got to say though that they made Edward Cullen look really bad. I think they were trying too hard and overdoing some parts and expressions and stuff. I guess less is more, sometimes? 

Our cinema was basically filled with fans, mostly girls, and so whenever someone says something sweet or anything you could hear awwwwws around.. Hehe.. It was pretty fun. Watching the movie with people who were Twilight fans, that is =D LOL And when the credits came on, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner got the biggest cheer =P

I don't know if they are planning to do New Moon movie (I think so?) but I would really like to see it =) As well as Eclipse and Breaking Dawn =DD Hahah.. 

~ . - * - . ~

So this afternoon I was supposed to go to meet Mich after school ended for her. But she ended at 12.30 instead and she texted me. I was still kinda asleep when she texted me so I ignored it. =P She called me too and my sis.. I called her back and she said that I could go to her house to pick up the storybooks I wanted to lend.. Yes, I go to my friends house to pick up books. Haha.. 

I went and ate something then I went to Mich's house at about 2.30 I think? Yeap.. So we just kinda bummed around in her room. Chatting about nothing in particular.. Hahah.. Playing with Mich's big bear.. And she came up with the lamest name ever.. Mister Ree.. You kinda have to say it out loud.. Compare it to "mystery" if you didn't get it =P Anyways so now the big bear is called Mister Ree.. Hahah.. 

Then we went down when Mich's dad and Kelly came home. We had porridge. And we wrote our '12 days of Christmas (Asian version)'. Haha! It's hilarious! Hahah.. I don't know if we wanna post it on your blog and Mich has the list anyways so I'll ask her =P We went on youtube to find an instrumental version to sing to it and try if it worked and I think it was fine =) We kinda bummed around for a bit. I helped Mich peel potatoes (pronounced POH-TAH-TOES) Hahah! Mich will be the only one to get this joke but oh well.. It's worth posting it.. Heheh.. Erm.. bummed aroung with Kelly while Mich cut potatoes. I ate some jelly beans as well.. Yes, I do like the licorice ones.. =P

Mich's mom came home and they all started cooking. Mich's dad came home. They finished cooking and it was time to eat =D We had salmon, french fries, corn (cooked by Michie), cucumbers and I also had egg =) Yummm.. I love food. Heheh.. Then, we went up to her room again.. We had the chocolate I gave her like 2 months ago? Haha.. Irresistibly smooth and it was! Haha.. Melts in your mouth! How yumm! We listened to music and I tied my hair into 5 braids - which I took out when I got back home and retied them into 6 - and we kinda chatted a little =) Then Daddy came and I had to go home =) 


Michelle-moments of the day: 

Kim ; Mich

Scene 1 (This was before she changed it to Mister Ree):
So, what did you name your bear? 
Mr. Bear! (giggles) Very original, right? 
Yeahh.. Cause he's not a bear.. 
Huh? (confused look on face) Really? (turns the bear's head to take a close look) 
(stares at Mich with "are you serious?" look and then laughs) 
(laughs) 
(laughs while saying) Were you seriously saying "really"? Did you really think..?
(laughs) erm.. hehe 

Scene 2: 
Well, I had this dream, right.. (pauses and think) And i was sleeping..  
(cracks up) 
(cracks up when she realised what she said) 
Erm.. yea.. I didn't know you dreamt while you were asleep (laughs at Mich)


Haha! The funny times I have with you, Mich! =P I'm surprised my cheeks aren't sore from laughing.. love youu!! 

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007