Back to where it all started

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In 3 weeks, I shall board the plane and fly back to Malaysia. I can't believe I've not seen you M'sia people in 2 years! 


So, I've been writing the list of people I need to bring presents for - I am sooo afraid I might miss out on people.. =/ That reminds me that I should really start working on those presents.. I really hope I get to finish them and wrap them up nicely.. I also need to write down the list of things I need to buy from M'sia.. There's storybooks, ballet stuff, clothes, shoes, make up (mostly for performances, of course), souvenirs for my friends here in Australia.. Far out, I'm gonna go broke! =/ And that reminds me that I have to write down the list of people here that I need to get souvenirs.. Seriously, the amount of people I need to buy stuff here is like never ending.. =P Oh well, you guys better love me! Haha.. 

I'm getting dizzy just thinking of the things I need to do in 3 weeks.. That's not long! =/ And I've also got other stuff to do.. Oh no! I gotta start then eh? If I don't finish what I'm making, I'm sorry to those who do not get anything from me =( Nah, I'll think of something.. 

I hope. 


~ . = " _ " = . ~

So tonight is Twilight movie time! =D At 6.15 pm! Yay! I decided that sis and I should catch the tram (2 trams, that is) so that we wouldn't have to walk too far. It would take 15 mins longer but I think it'll be easier and it'll get us closer to the place =) It would take us more than an hour to get there by tram. But, it should be alright.. 

Just gotta wait til my sister gets home from her excursion and then we'll be off.. She's at the zoo.. I wanna go to the zoo, too! But I want everything so, meh.. I'll get over it =P 

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007