Blog's had a makeover! =D so leave a msg on my cbox ;P

Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally! After taking a looong looong time to find a layout that I really like.. And editing all the widgets and gadgets and sooo on.. And making sure I like everything.. 


I've finally done it! And I really like it.. 

Yes, it must be the holidays and I've got nothing to do except stuff on my laptop and well, I'm broke.. So, I turned to customizing my blog.. and I gotta say, I'm really proud of myself.. =D 

All those people who's going "argh! the girliness.." well, i like it so mehh.. =P 


= * - * - * - * =

Kim is going to watch Twilight on Wednesday! Yay! My sis got 2 free tickets to watch it and well since it's totally because of me that she got the tickets she's gotta bring me! =D 

It's all the way in South Yarra and I wasn't sure if my parents would let us go.. But, daddy said that we could.. First he offered to drive us there, hang around until the show was over and then drive us home. But, we had to be there at 6.15 pm and I think he wouldn't be able to get home til like 5.45-6pm and also I didn't want him waiting there for like 2 hours! So, I said that we would take public transport there and then he can come pick us up. =) And then he said okay so, done! =DD 

i like free stuff =P

but then again, who doesn't? haha 

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007