Finallly.... After 2 whole years!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I shall be flying back tonight with daddy, mommy and jean to Msia! Yaaaay! Omg.. I am soooo excitedd!! I wonder if everyone has changed heaps? Hmm.. we shall find out.. =) 

I wonder if I have changed!! Let's find out when I get back.. Hahaha.. All you Malaysian people don't bag me if I have the Aussie accent, kay? Haha.. =P 
Anyways, I shall be leaving for the airport at about 8 pm, i think? And our flight is like at midnight so yes, we'll celebrate new years at the aiport.. LOL.. Maybe we'll get to see some fireworks from the plane? ;P haha! 

that's about now! my internet is being gay because of going over the limit.. I'll update later on my year! =DD Take care people! 

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007