Nothing you confess, could make me love you less

Friday, December 26, 2008

I just spoke to Hilly on msn.. I've not spoken to her in awhile.. She's been busy working and all that this hols and she's not been online.. She's currently in Bangkok with her dad, mom and bro. 


Damn it! I freaking miss her.. Just talking to her for that little while - about me going back to Msia; that she's going to bring me out and we'll just sit and talk; and her telling me that I can stay at her house as long as I want (which I know is absolutely true cause her mom told me that I'm always welcomed there). I love Hilly! =)

And also, now Samantha (cousin) is in Japan. Damn. Lucky ass! I wanna be there with her! But at least she's having fun and all. She'll tell me about her adventures when we meet =) She's going to study in Sydney next year and she's going on the 18th of Jan. I know! Only less than 2 weeks to spend with her! O.O Unfairness!! But maybe I'll go visit her in Sydney during the year. That would be fun. Or, she can come visit meeee! =D Even better! 

I miss her heaps now just because I was talking to Hill. =/ See, we are 3 in one! Hehe. When I think of one I think of the other. We need a Caffeine, Chilli & Choco sleepover =DD It's long overdue.. 

Man, it's been nearly 2 years. January 3rd will be the exact date. Omg! I just realised that the nst is on the 3rd. And I'm seeing Hilly again on the 3rd as well! Talk about freakyy! Aaaahh!! ;P 

Time sure is weird.. It seems just like yesterday that Hill, Sam & I were at Hill's house for our sleepover all together before I left for Melbourne. That was 2 years ago around this time! O.O Seriously.. Time's got me messed up! 


~ . - * - . ~

Oooh.. While I was typing up this post, I was chatting with Alvin! Haha.. I was on a bit of a high ;P No doubt one of the lamest & funniest conversations we've had! 

Alvin; Me

hopefully its not awkward tmr. you know the drill right? meetin up with an old friend, haven't seen for ages.. awkward silence fills the air haha 
yea, i get what you mean. just ask her questions? like so, do you like rambutans? ;P lol 
hahaha LOL rambutans she'll be like.. WHAT? lol 
lol and then go "well it rhymes with orang utans" lol 
LOL! and that's when she walks away 
haha "i was thinking of orang utans and you know and that reminded me of rambutans"
LOL funny la you! my ah mui is real funny! 
haha i learnt from the pro - 20% from you. 80% is my own skills =P
hahahahahahhahaa funny!!! 
haha thank you. but i'm on a bit of a high =D so maybe that's why. lol that rhymed. i've got your rhyming skills 

then later, 

haha i'm sooo high, and i don't know whyyy, alvin gor gor is looking up at the sky, because he wants to say hi, to kim who's waving bye lol 
HAHAHAHA good one! 
yay we shall be rhyming pros =D 
haha totally it's family =)


So, I'm sure you were amused by that.. ;P ahhah.. if you didn't get it, well, you need to talk to me more often then! Haha!

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007