One word: Dance!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Last night, Jacque and I went to Complexions contemporary ballet which was at the State Theatre. And it was absolutely AMAZING! I'm not just saying it because I like dancing either. 
Especially the last dance that was a piece with U2 songs and I nearly cried watching it! It was beautiful! 
I feel really inspired after watching the ballet and I was chatting with Paul Koh yesterday night and a few ideas came up. I won't say for certain what we're planning on doing cause we're not sure too but it's def gonna involve photography and dance! But, I'm really excited to get this to work and it would be just a great experience to put my one of my wild, random ideas into works! It would be quite a big thing for me and I really hope it would work out! 
We still need to work out and details and I need to brainstorm ALOT! We also need to think of a way to make it unique and awesome!! 
But, I'm really really really excited and I don't feel like doing my homework now. LOLs 
Anyways, these are some photos we took after the ballet. Most of them are on fb =D
Jacque told me secret.. Complexions was awesome!! ;P
Complexions program =)

Jacque with the Arts Centre sign 

i love my dress =D

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007