"But if my greatest fears paints itself so crystal clear, will I run away or will I hide?"

Monday, March 23, 2009

There's so many things to do!
 I know, I did take up some of those things at my own will. Like for example: my VCE solo dance. But, some of the other things (english descriptive writing, packing because I have to move on the first week of the hols etc.) just appeared and now I need to make sure I am able to finish them by a certain date. 
Sigh. 
Sigh. 
Sigh. 
There's also just thoughts and things I wanna do soon. I NEED a job because I'm using too much money; I want to help out in Fungus' Musical (choreo-ing a dance); I really wanna join the Fungus' Got Talent but I have no idea whether to sing or dance because dancing is my no. 1 choice but there isn't enough space in the sanctuary (i don't think) to do the solo i'm working on in VCE so if I want to dance I think I would probably need to choreo another dance and I don't know if I'm able to do that! 

I really, really, really want to dance in Fungus' Got Talent! I don't wanna see an opportunity for me to dance pass right in front of my face and not grab onto it! There's going to be a point in my life when I would have to stop dancing and that's why I don't want to lose any opportunities now when I can dance! Why can't I just do what I enjoy doing everyday. That's why I want my own dance studio. I can just go there and dance whenever I feel like it. But this isn't gonna even matter when I'm able to afford it cause I won't be able to dance as much anymore by then, I reckon. 

Bugaboo! =( 

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007