I try hard not to break

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I had a very very emotionally shitty day.. Even though I went to church, everything after was just blaa.. Before this started to happen, I was texting chociz.. I really really felt like just going out with someone to just hang with and have fun but I couldn't think of anyone in Melb whom I could just give a call to talk to. Everyone I thought of would have been busy or doing something then. 


I texted chociz cause I knew she would understand: "I hate life now. I'm sick of having to pretend that everything in my life is okay just because people don't wanna be around people who are emo. I wish that I could just call up someone to go out & hang with me but honestly, my mind goes blank when I try to think of someone who wouldn't mind spending time with me even when I'm down, try to cheer me up & just being there for me."

She's awesome.. I love her so much.. I miss her too... I wish sydney was just a 2 hour train ride away.. I would go visit her when I miss her.. Australia's too huge.. =(

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007