Brainstorminggg..

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I spoke to Michelle Clark, my dance teacher in school, about the idea Paul and I had. She gave us a few suggestions and all that. I figured out that I needed to organize my thinking a little bit. So here goes.. 


  1. Why did we first come up with this idea? (Aim)
  2. What do we want to present? (Theme/storyline)
  3. Who would we show it to? (Target market)
  4. Why would they want to watch this? 
  5. Who would sponsor us? 
  6. Why would they want to sponsor us?
  7. How would we present this?
  8. Where would we present this?
  9. How many presentations will we give?
  10. When do we want to present this?

Lalala brainstorming time =) I'm hungryy.. Starving actually! & we're most probably going to watch He's not that into you later =DD hehe Gotta go check times and eat dinner =DD

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007