It was a beautiful day; spent with beautiful people

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I had an awesome Friday! =DD

Below is my favourite picture of the day! She's so freaking hot =.=

- ~ . * - ~ . * . ~ - * . ~ -

It was beautiful & sunny outside

Jacque & I took pics during recess

She loves me ;P

- ~ . * - ~ . * . ~ - * . ~ -

Met up with Samantha Claire at Box Hill after school & we went to the food court for Sam to eat her lunch and have coffee!

Then we met Roxie & we went to her house to hang out and camwhore! =P


- ~ . * . ~ -

We had alot of fun just hanging around, chatting and camwhoring =) 

& also getting thongs from Target ;P haha I love you
 s2 s2

Gosh! I miss her so much! I really hope I see her again on Tuesday! =)

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007