Monday, November 3, 2008

1. The last person to tag you is?
Sammie!

2. Your relationship with her?
She's my babe! ;P ahaha..

3. Your 5 impression towards her?
- smart
- really really neat and tidy
- hot!
- fun
- loving

4. The most memorable thing that she has ever done for you?
Just being there for me and being my friend.. =)

5. The most memorable words that she said to you?
"We're going shopping when you come back!"

6. If she becomes your lover, you will
Hm.. that would be interesting.. ;P

7. IF she becomes your enemy, you will
I will cry.. =(

8. If he becomes your lover, he has to improve on -
Living too far away from me ;P

9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is -
I love her too much...

10. The most desirable thing you've done for him?
I don't know?

11. Overall impression towards him is...
Awesome person

12. What do people feel about you when you're around them?
Random, loud

13. What is your character like?
I can be quiet when I want to and loud when I want to

14. On contrary, whats the one thing you hate about your character?
Nothing

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
-

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something to them.
Lalalalala

17. Bras or panties?
Both =P

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Ice cream with chocolate sauce! =DD

19. 10 people to tag -
No one reads my blog anyways.. ;P

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007