Shouting.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I hate it when my parents shout.

If they shout at my siblings and I, it's usually because of something we did. Yes, maybe we did something wrong. But, they don't have to shout at us! It can get very, very irritating at times. Especially when you are in the middle of doing something.

Let's say, one morning, you are in a good mood. You decide to start on a short story you have to hand in that week. Once you started on the story, all the ideas came to you! You were typing and typing and typing. Then, your mom comes in and shouts at you about something. After that, she goes away. You look back at your computer and you can't help but to feel so drained out. You really don't feel like doing your homework anymore. And besides, all the ideas are gone from your head after all the shouting.

Although, it is not really that bad compared to your parents shouting at each other. I hate it when that happens!

I really do.
It's not that it irritates me more than my parents shouting me. It's just scary. Very scary. I mean, what if suddenly, one of them decided they were arguing too much and can't live with the other anymore? It nearly happened once when I was really young and it just scares me that it would happen again and this time my dad won't say sorry.

2 responses:

Kateh said...

hey babe.. if it helps, my parents almost went through a divorce too.. when i was about 10 i think.. but its okay.. if they do, God forbid, remember that we'll be here for you, okay? what doesn't kill you makes you alot stronger, and WE have GOD. and He never fails us.

smile! i miss seeing that. :)

Kimmy said...

aww..thanks katie!! =D haha! i'm in school now in a computer room cause my metal and jewellery teacher is not here so the substitute brought us in here.. =P and i just came and check my mail and i saw this!! =D i think you're the only person now who actually reads my blog now!! my blog is dying!! haha! hmm.. i'm just wondering, could you link me!! my blog needs to be more alive!! =D thanks much, kate!!

and kate, i am smiling now.. just that you can't see it cause the huge huge ocean is in the way.. ;P

hm.. missing you guys so much!!
love you, babe! ;)

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007