Holidays are over.. School is back..

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I haven't been blogging for ages!! Haha! Anyways, today is the last day of our autumn holidays. School starts tomorrow! Oh well, I miss ballet, anyways. I had 2 whole weeks of no ballet! I'm getting fat!!
The past week was pretty alright. Most of the time I've been online, chatting, cause there's nothing better to do. I went out with my friends to Forest Hill to watch Mr. Bean on Monday. And we also ended up watching the Ninja Turtle movie as well. It was pretty alright but we ended up spending most of our time we weren't in the cinema in the arcade. The guys wanted to play the games there. I wanted to get the stuffed toy penguin from the machine and Terence wasted 6 bucks for letting me try to get it. He got plenty of sweets instead! =P Haha! Then, on Wednesday, Grace, Victor, Terence, Tony, Bryan, Mark, my sister and I went to play badminton at Boxhill. Later, we went to the arcade and we played DDR!! =D It was so fun!!
The next Monday, we went out for a lunch at 12 pm a family friend we lost contact with and met again here. We went and eat dim sum!! I haven't eaten that for so long!! It was pretty good. =) We were all talking alot. We stayed in the restaurant a bit too long as the waitresses started telling us that the people who booked the tables next were here. Then, after that we went out to a park to chit chat. I had a vanilla milkshake! =D We ended up going home at about 4 pm!! On Tuesday, I went to play badminton again with Terence and his brother, friends and cousins. Later on, Tony and Victor joined us to go to the arcade. I wanted to play DDR again. We only ended playing it a couple of times as there were other people waiting to play it. Tony became so pro in DDR after one week!! Jealous.. =P Haha!
Yesterday, on Saturday, I went for my youth group's first drama and dance practices. The drama, Above All was at 10 am til 12 pm. And we finished learning the whole mime. =) It was pretty cool. And fun! Then, Audrey, the person in charge, asked me whether I wanted to join the other drama as well. She said "I can see that you can pick things up much more quicker than the others but then I guess, dancing helps". I think she needed another person for the drama and we only have 6 weeks to learn, practice and make it loook good!! At 1 to 3 pm, we had dance practice and it was awesome! I haven't danced for like 2 weeks so, I was really looking forward to dance practice. It was fun!! We are performing all 3 performances at camp in July. =D I'm so excited!! I woke up with sore muscles today, though. =P Oh well.. Used to it.
School starts tomorrow. Looking forward but not also.. Holidays are pretty boring but at the same time, school days are pretty tiring. Oh well.. There are things we just have to do, I guess. =) I should go now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. =) Hope you guys have a great day!!

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007