No! No! No!

Friday, September 29, 2006

I know that this is super contradicting to my first post but I can't help how I feel.. Ok. I'll just say it. My dad says we might be moving to Australia the end of this year.

Okaay, okay. It doesn't sound that bad and I already knew a looooooong time ago we were gonna move to Australia but I thought we were moving the end of next year.. At least this was what my parents told us. I was told only recently that we are gonna move so soon..

Okay.. So you might say, "But your parents said might. That mean it's not confirmed." But well, I saw my dad going online to search for details bout Australia and all. Well, you tell me what you think ehh??

It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know, I know.. Whoever said life was fair? But, how would you feel if like, for your whole life you've been keeping to yourself and clamming up all of yourself and suddenly, just recently you've come out of the shell where you've been hiding in to open up to some people you just really trust?? Going to Au would mean going away from the friends I trust. I'm not saying I won't make friends there. I hope I do.. But, I mean, where else can I find friends like you??

And I've already said to myself if i were to go to Au, I won't want to take up ballet anymore.. I mean ballet in Au is good and all.. But maybe its too good for me.. Cause I'm already stressing so so much right here in M'sia.. Don't get me wrong.. I love ballet! I don't know why I stress so much but I just want everything to be perfect.. And the standard there is like super way up high and I don't want to feel so super sad that I can't do what people my age are doing there.. *sigh*

Anyways, it was good getting this off me.. Really, really good..

I just wanna say thanks to you people who are always here for me no matter what.. I just say this since I'm talking bout this..

I'll miss each and everyone of you if I go there.. Thanks for
everything.. Love ya peeps..

4 responses:

Anonymous said...

HI YI LYN!! It's gui fen. U ask me to go read your blog and what do i find? You MIGHT be moving to australia..0.o That's um...nice=P HAHAHA Why do u want to stop ballet if u go there? Dont try then u wont know how high the standard is right, and u go there to learn, so if you're like the cacat-est one there(which u wont be), nobody will mind lo...And i figured out something too!! U see right. I'm short, but if i wasnt short, joyce wouldnt be considered tall, get it? If i wasnt short and i was the same height as her, joyce wouldnt be considered tall!!! So it's the same la...hope u get it=P

Anonymous said...

Hey Yi Lyn, i just read your blog, and that's pretty much bad news about moving to Australia. But you know what? Don't let it bring you down, because Australia has millions of oppurtunities for you, and frankly, you are one of the best dancers Ive met.So,even if ballet there is tough, it think that it will just give you the chance to improve even more. And, don't worry about it too much. Sometimes change can be the best thing that can happen to you.

Anonymous said...

=/ Don't spend much time talkin to you. But, hey :P Keep in touch via, MSN or E-mail.

Kateh said...

hey darlin... i totally disagree wit u in stopping ballet when u get to aussie. like gui fen said, if u don't try u'll never know. and even if the standard there is higher than it is here, u really love ballet right? why stop doing the one thing you love most? why stop the one thing that makes you feel free and exhilarated? keep going for it and push yourself just this much more. you WILL get there. God has so much in store for you and if you give up then it means the devil has won! we don't want that do we? God has so much for you and going to aus is a challenge He's thrown your way. depend on HIM and not on human effort. and always remember yu have friends back here! we love you alot and we will support you no matter what.

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007