Lantern Festival at SKTM.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

my primary school, sktm, always has this lantern festival every year and its like the event of the year where students, teacher, parents, ex-students and even those not from sktm come and just chill.. this year was really fun.. Nicole and Tim came along and i brought my camera and it was fun taking pics and posing..

well, nicole and tim came to my house first and then we went there.. there was like 8 people (dad, mom, bro, sis, sis' friend, me, tim, nic) in our 7 sitter and my sis and her friend had to share a sit..

anyways, when we reached there it started already and there was many people there.. it was like super havoc cause it was a bunch of kids and teens so yeahh.. and i intro nicole and tim to my friends.. and then, nicole wanted to go and walk with all the small kids so we went la.. and then the picture taking started..

let's see who came and actually hung out with me...

  1. hill
  2. sam
  3. grace
  4. nicole
  5. tim
  6. kah yee
  7. chun hoe
  8. wen kit
  9. wei liam
  10. ben
  11. ian

the last 2 was for awhile only but nvm la.. oh!! and my dear friend philip never even hung out with me..

anyways, we hung round at the assembly area.. and then nicole and hill bought the snow spray thing and sprayed it at nearly everyone.. even me.. well.. what to say? when you go for your primary lantern festival, it sure make you feel young and like a kid!

ok.. la.. i gotta go already..

bout the pics, im super lazy to put it in.. so if u have friendster and have me as a friend go check it out kayy?? its in my profile..

thanks ya'll for the great time!
i hope i can be there for next year too!

6 responses:

Anonymous said...

Philip was spending time with Nicole? Haha...don't feel bad. In 2 years time, around December (summer season in Australia), you'll visit us here in Malaysia, come home with a kuai-lou. That'll teach him.

Kateh said...

who is philip? O.o

sammy`. said...

that's what i wanna know katie..=P

Anonymous said...

philip is one of my close friends from school. he was supposed to hang out with us but never also. and luke, i'm not talking bout that form 1 nicole. another nicole from church laa..

deJelly said...

heyhey!!

*wobble.. wobble...*

User said...

girl u just got a blog n u already got more comments den me...sighhz my writing must b rly boring...

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007