Just as my bloggie says,

Monday, September 25, 2006

Everything's gonna be alright.

Which is true! Really!! No matter how bad your day or week was, everything'll turn out fine.. I mean, there are reasons why those things happen.

I remember when a girl was complaining bout her bad incidents and all, someone said to her, "Well girl, if our lives were all good and perfect, live would be just too boring."

Which might be true! Actually, when you come to think of it, yeahh, it's kinda true.. If suddenly everything started going well and nice and perfect, it'll be weird and no fun! We'll probably start missing all the bad times..

Anyways, Jeremiah 29:11 (thanks debbie) says,

For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a
future."
There. Jeremiah 29:11 says it,
  • God has and KNOWS the plans for EACH and everyone of us.
  • It is to PROSPER.
  • NOT to harm us. (IMPORTANT point)
  • Give us HOPE and A (good) FUTURE.

And these things also tests us in our faith (in God), endurance, patience and also teaches us to not give in to ungodly ways.

So yeah.. It is true that everything has its good ways and bad ways. Even the bad ways have a little good in them and the good ways also have a little bad it them. Just focus on the GOOD and don't worry so much!

Well, that's my first post and it's mostly for myself, to remind myself why I thought of starting a blog. And I hope you enjoyed reading it.

8 responses:

Kateh said...

lo, yeah tim we all know you would be the first to comment on yi lyn's but not comment on mine at all, eh? hmph... lol, great blog, kim! God bless.

sammy`. said...

hey girl.. nice blog:)

now we all can be bloggers..

muah!

God Bless..

Love;Sammy

Anonymous said...

yer... so pink! haha.. well yeah.. keep this up ya.. dont be like me lazy ah..
take care

debbeh woo! said...

hahaha good job girl!and your welcome =]
good good..keep it up k!im gonna link you!hehehe.

loves

Anonymous said...

Hey gurl! Great blog.. Will add on more comments another time kayy.. Oh n u soooooooo have to come on Thursday classes.. Coz i soooooooo don't wanna be alone.. Hehehee.. So anyway, i'm off.. Catcha later.. Intro me to *wink wink**

Anonymous said...

hi nice blog..abit to pinkness for me but nice verse =)

keep it up..

Anonymous said...

heyhey Yi Lyn, the smart gurl who sit beside mUa~~, the gurl who keep convincing me to be a Christian.. xD hehe.. nice blog, very... er, how to say.. deep knowledge.. :p blurr ppl like me.. can understand half oni lar.. nola, jkjk.. keep it up, gd luk in exams too.. tata~~ :)

-*Shu Yi*-

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of blogging...

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007