Set me free by Casting Crowns

Sunday, May 10, 2009

It hasn't always been this way 
I remember brighter days 
Before the dark ones came 
Stole my mind 
Wrapped my soul in chains 

Now I live among the dead 
Fighting voices in my head 
Hoping someone hears me crying in the night 
And carries me away 

Set my free of the chains holding me 
Is anybody out there hearing me? 
Set me free 

Morning breaks another day 
Find me crying in the rain 
All alone with my demons I am 
Who is this man that comes my way? 
The dark ones shriek 
They scream His name 
Is this the One they say will set the captives free?
Jesus, rescue me 

As the God man passes by 
He looks straight through my eyes 
And darkness cannot hide 

Do you wanna me free? 
Lift your chains
I hold the key 
All Power on Heaven and earth belong to me 

You are free 
You are free 
You are free

0 responses:

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007