Dedicated to Samantha Claire because she says so ;P

Friday, December 28, 2007

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
  1. Fly all my close friends to Australia (with no return tickets so that you guys have to stay here with me) ;P
  2. Fly to Malaysia - to go shopping & to see you guys if No.1 is impossible!!
  3. Cash, gift card and/or movie tickets!
  4. Lots of dancewear!!!
  5. Butterfly stuff!! =)

The person who tagged you this:

Samantha Claire

Your 5 impressions of her:

  1. Pretty (thought she doesn't think so)
  2. Organised!!
  3. Loves shopping! (One reason why I love her so much) ;P
  4. Creative
  5. Misses me? ;P (I hope)

Most memorable things she has given/done for you:

I can go crazily hyper and she won't mind and she'll go hyper too. And I love that she's just there just to hang around and be with me.

If she becomes my lover, I will:

O.O Ask God if He really wants this to happen.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:

That I didn't go back to Malaysia for years and she misses me too much and therefore she is mad at me. ;P

Pass the quiz to the people that you wish to know how they feel about you:

  1. Samantha Claire
  2. Sammie (cousin)
  3. Hilly
  4. Kate
  5. Marcia
  6. Tony

4 responses:

User said...

OWH COME ON

Kateh said...

time for you to get a cbox, yi lyn dearest. XD

miss yah lots!!
:)
xox

sammy`. said...

hmmmm. what should i say about you =P. yes that you left me. and you left all of us 4 here.

lol. anywho honey, your post it up. you can go read it if you like. just scroll down til you find it or something. x)

User said...

TT booo update laaa!

 
All the world's a stage - by Templates para novo blogger 2007